Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My new workspace!

I just want to take a few minutes to introduce you to my new workspace at a studio called 100 Sided Die. It's a home shared by illustrators, screenprinters, musicians, painters and a fashion designer. The studio is run by Chloe and Yannick of Seripop. I was their silkscreen intern 6 years ago. They taught me how to screen print and introduced me to Gigposters.com and the world of rock posters.

Today is my second day at the studio. I really like it so far. I sit beside Kirsten (a painter) and Jasa (a fashion designer who works in the movies/film). I met Jesse and Jacynthe, two screen printers who are currently setting a shop in the studio that will be soon be open to the public once a month. There's a jam space in here too. Chloe and Yannick are in Aids Wolf, an awesome band you should check out.

Here's a picture of my workspace setup. It's a mess right now and I still have some unpacking to do.





I'll post some more pics this week.
I've gotta get back to work.... so much stuff to do... arrrgghhh...

0 comments: